Monday, July 19, 2010

7/19/2010 - SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY!/¡ESCRITURA DEL DÍA!


"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12:9-10
**********************************************************************************
Y me ha dicho: Bástate mi gracia; porque mi poder se perfecciona en la debilidad. Por tanto, de buena gana me gloriaré más bien en mis debilidades, para que repose sobre mí el poder de Cristo. Por lo cual, por amor a Cristo me gozo en las debilidades, en afrentas, en necesidades, en persecuciones, en angustias; porque cuando soy débil, entonces soy fuerte. 2 Corintios 12:9-10

2 comments:

Bienvenida

Ministerio Hijas de un Rey es un blog para Mujeres Cristianas. Enfocando en compartiendo las experiencias de la vida para edificar a otras a traves de la Palabra de Dios, fortaleciendo nuestra Fe y ayudarnos a tener una relación más cercana con Jesús, Nuestro Rey.



Welcome

Daughters of a King Ministry is a blog for Christian Women. Focusing on sharing life's experiences and edify others through the Word of God, strengthening our Faith and help us have a closer relationship with Jesus, our King.