Sunday, June 20, 2010

THE UNFAILING LOVE OF A FATHER!

Hello Daughters of a King! Here is a blog about "The unfailing love of a Father". I wrote this blog about my father and also about our Celestial Father. The poem is inspired by our Celestial Father who watches over and cares for us. 

To all the fathers out there, Happy Father's Day! 


I want to share my experience with the Love of God using the topic “The Unfailing Love of a Father”.



Have you ever heard the song “Beautiful One”? The first time I heard it was at a Women of Faith Conference. This song is about how wonderful God’s unfailing love is for us (His love is bigger than you and me!). When you have the chance, I suggest you listen to this song and let me what you think about it…



When this topic came to mind, the word “unfailing” reminded me of an experience that I had at church. I was at a Women’s Retreat at church. My sister had us sit together in a circle near the pulpit and provided us a piece of paper with a verse on it. We were asked to express what the verse meant to us. I received the one below:



Psalm 36:7 “How precious is your unfailing love, O God!...


While it wasn’t my turn to talk about mine, I looked up the verse and read it so I can prepare myself of what I can say about the scripture. Although, while reading this scripture aloud, I broke down and cried. Reading this verse reminds me of how grateful I am of His unfailing love that never stops, never fails, always available (24/7), and everlasting.



Could you believe that a love that you can depend on, a love that is available to you at anytime and it is everlasting?? I couldn’t believe it at first. It was not easy for me to receive it because love was not easily expressed while growing up. For example: My father said he couldn’t express love because it was not easy for him because he did not receive it from his father. The only way I knew he expressed his love was a little pinch (of love) on my arm. I would tell him that I love him, and he would respond back, but never the other way around.

Inspired poem to share from me to you…


~ The Unfailing Love of a Father ~



My Father saved me from the direction of destruction and chaos I was headed;



My Father adopted me as His own with wide open arms;



My Father has a big heart and provides me with His unfailing love;



My Father protects me by keeping me under His wings;



My Father is Faithful, always there for me when I need Him the most;



My Father is so proud of me and loves me just the way I am;



My Father encourages me to follow and fulfill my dreams and soar like the eagles;



I’m so grateful for My Father being in my life!

Prayer
I pray for the Ladies reading this blog and are hungry to experience your unfailing love. I pray with the help of the Holy Spirit they can experience this love of God (Our Celestial Father). I pray this love can flow in their hearts and they can share and be a blessing to others. In the name of Jesus, Amen

God Bless You Always,
Maria Guzman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bienvenida

Ministerio Hijas de un Rey es un blog para Mujeres Cristianas. Enfocando en compartiendo las experiencias de la vida para edificar a otras a traves de la Palabra de Dios, fortaleciendo nuestra Fe y ayudarnos a tener una relación más cercana con Jesús, Nuestro Rey.



Welcome

Daughters of a King Ministry is a blog for Christian Women. Focusing on sharing life's experiences and edify others through the Word of God, strengthening our Faith and help us have a closer relationship with Jesus, our King.