Monday, June 14, 2010

6/14/2010 - SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY!/¡ESCRITURA DEL DÍA!


"Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5
*********************************************************************************
"Muéstrame, oh Jehová, tus caminos; Enséñame tus sendas. Encamíname en tu verdad, y enséñame, Porque tú eres el Dios de mi salvación; En ti he esperado todo el día." Salmos 25:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bienvenida

Ministerio Hijas de un Rey es un blog para Mujeres Cristianas. Enfocando en compartiendo las experiencias de la vida para edificar a otras a traves de la Palabra de Dios, fortaleciendo nuestra Fe y ayudarnos a tener una relación más cercana con Jesús, Nuestro Rey.



Welcome

Daughters of a King Ministry is a blog for Christian Women. Focusing on sharing life's experiences and edify others through the Word of God, strengthening our Faith and help us have a closer relationship with Jesus, our King.