Monday, April 26, 2010

THE SPRING SEASON IS HERE!!!


Hello Ladies,

I love to be outside of the four walls of my house and enjoy the outdoors, breathing in the fresh air!

I know some of you are taking the time to start your spring cleaning….I haven’t started yet. I have been seeing the nice weather lately and rather be outside than inside. My favorite thing to do during this season is to go to the local park and read my book. While I’m sitting there reading, I can hear the sweet sound of the birds chirping, I can see the ducks and swans waiting for people to bring them bread to eat, I can see the trees getting their leaves, and the flowers blooming.

I want to share this quote of the day that I read in the book called “Inspiring Words from the Psalms”, “Spending time in nature is a wonderful way to get refreshed and to learn more about God through his beautiful creation”.

I remember a time we spent in nature we enjoyed, and that was when we went canoeing. It was our first time canoeing as a family. We had invited our niece to join us on this first experience. However, it was not the first time for Flor (my husband), he was a boy scout when he was young and was taught how to canoe. Well, if you have never been canoeing, I suggest you have at least one experience canoe driver….I will tell you why. I was driving one canoe with my niece and my younger son Angel, while Flor was driving the other canoe with my older son Isaiah.

Well, Flor was trying to give me pointers….He drove the canoe to one side of the lake and I was on the other side. It was a sight to see. Flor was gliding on the water so smooth, he made canoeing look easy. It was not easy for me, but I enjoyed it anyway. We stopped at one of the islands to eat lunch and we sat near the edge of the water and the lake was so still that we could hear the water ripple on the rocks. The scenery at the lake was so beautiful. We were the only ones canoeing and a lady who was kayaking.

Spending time out on the lake was so refreshing. Like I said before, it was so quiet you can hear the water ripple on the rocks. I know, I know….I have to go now and start my spring cleaning.

Ladies, enjoy the spring season to the fullest!

God bless you always,
Maria Guzman

P.S. Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you regarding your own refreshing experiences with God’s beautiful creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bienvenida

Ministerio Hijas de un Rey es un blog para Mujeres Cristianas. Enfocando en compartiendo las experiencias de la vida para edificar a otras a traves de la Palabra de Dios, fortaleciendo nuestra Fe y ayudarnos a tener una relación más cercana con Jesús, Nuestro Rey.



Welcome

Daughters of a King Ministry is a blog for Christian Women. Focusing on sharing life's experiences and edify others through the Word of God, strengthening our Faith and help us have a closer relationship with Jesus, our King.