Monday, April 19, 2010

Precious Gems



Precious Gems


There is nothing better than serving the Lord ... Love Him, serve Him and worship Him!

Remember, when you first knew Him, when you gave your heart to Him that beautiful moment when you surrender and said to him here I am Lord I give you my heart, my life and ALL that I AM.!!

YOUR FIRST LOVE!
All that I am; heart, body, soul, spirit, mind All of yourself

Then, you start walking with God; you begin to know Him, to fall in love more and more. And just as you'll fall in love, the Holy Spirit will open your spiritual eyes and ears, you begin to see differently, hear and understand things differently, unto a higher level. The word of God is revealed to your heart and you just start seeing life very differently than before, and you start to appreciate more.

I think that we as women tend to give more; we are more passionate in everything. Especially in dedication to our Lord Jesus. We have already given ourselves, fell in love and learned to walk with Jesus. And when we believe our faith is strengthened through HIM and HIS word, spending time with our Father, God says, Ok.. my daughter it is your time now to walk, to put your faith into practice. Just as children when they begin walking to take their first steps, and there's the mother next to the child, perhaps not leading by hand, but always by his/her side to see that he/she will not fall or get hurt, but learn to walk with confidence and by himself/herself.

Time goes by, you keep walking, the spiritual growth process starts, but also on unlocking all those things in you, that does not please God and that bind you ... Galatians is very clear when he speaks of the fruit of the Spirit, and although it says: The fruit of the spirit, we know that refers to the "Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and temperance." Now, my point is, before reaching the hands of the potter, we arrive with things in our lives that are the opposite of what fruit of the Spirit is. Visible and invisible things that had marked us, showing very little fruit or no fruit. But how good it is to know that our God cares for us, admonishes us, teaches us, transforms us and all to have a heart after Him, and as his word says; that we should be a church without wrinkles or spots, So one day we will be able to see him face to face.

I believe God is more interested in the invisible than the visible. Our interior "who we really are." And that's what I'd like to emphasize. Sometimes we go through difficult situations or just situations that seem unfair, and began to rebuke and complain. But when you look closer, and allow the Holy Spirit to show you actually what is happening. You can see that it is simply part of the process, the formation of your character. And be fruitful. On many occasions I have asked God to give me a clean heart, as David says in Psalm 51:7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean, wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. One day I felt, literally, as if God had put his hand inside of me and I began to see what was wrong inside of me. I started to see my attitudes (not positive) and felt the hand of God move in turns upwardly, just like unscrewing something, and pulling out of my chest, that’s how I felt the hand of God in me. Believe me, when you ask, or Pray to God with a sincere heart HE responds!

Precious gems, that's what God will take out of you and me. Just as gold, being passed through the fire to shine, this is how you will shine. As a diamond, being carving to take a clear and definite form. Transparent ...we will be clear and transparent in everything we do and say. We will reflect HIS grace. As we seek His face, more and more, HIS presence is revealed to us.

Inside, God makes us beautiful and thus reflecting the beauty inside out, not only in our faces but in our actions and in everything we do.

Because We are daughters of a King!

Prayer:

Lord, I thank you for what you're doing in us, thank you for my sisters and friends who have read this message. I pray God you may be transforming and taking care of them, as we grow and walk in you. I know you have a great purpose in their lives and they will glow and shine like precious stones, cherish them, strengthen them, and give us wisdom. Be with them at all times. All this we ask in the divine name of Jesus ... Amen.

Your sister and friend Erika Gonzalez
~ May God continue to bless you ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bienvenida

Ministerio Hijas de un Rey es un blog para Mujeres Cristianas. Enfocando en compartiendo las experiencias de la vida para edificar a otras a traves de la Palabra de Dios, fortaleciendo nuestra Fe y ayudarnos a tener una relación más cercana con Jesús, Nuestro Rey.



Welcome

Daughters of a King Ministry is a blog for Christian Women. Focusing on sharing life's experiences and edify others through the Word of God, strengthening our Faith and help us have a closer relationship with Jesus, our King.