Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Family



Family

Genesis 2:24
"Therefore shall a man leave his father and mother and cleaves to his wife, and they become one flesh."

Hello Friends!!! Today I want to share this topic "The Family" with you because I find it very interesting. Family in general.!!

To me family, which is the "family nucleus" husband, wife, and children are very important and it's because is from God.

* Family is a creation of God *
Genesis 1:27-28
"God created man in His own image, the image of God he created him, male and female he created them. Then God blessed them, and God said to them, Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it..."

As a child, unfortunately I grew up only with my Mom and my brother, I say unfortunately because I did not grow up with a father figure. Which is very important. Now, I'm not complaining, only God knows why things or situations happen and besides, I was very fortunate to have a strong, hard working, and loving mother.

For me, it is important to have unity within the family in general. One day I said to myself, and "I declared" that I would not permit the enemy to destroy my family (at that time I almost lost my family). I canceled every generational curse in the name of Jesus. My mother grew up without her biological parents and I grew up without my father; That is why, I said to myself, my daughters are not going to go through that .... It hasn't been easy, but the word says in Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen".
I don't know how your family is or what you have gone through, but I can tell you about mine. It hasn't been easy for me to keep my family together, but I guess you have to pay a price, and not only that, but to make my house a home. A home where you can be in peace, where there is respect, Love, Trust, Mercy, Understanding ... etc ... etc ... And especially a Christocentric home. Obviously, the center of my family is Jesus Christ! But overall, I thank God for keeping us united, for the times of trials and difficulties as those moments are what complete us and which makes us grow, know, and perfect ourselves in Him.

The family is something precious, do you think so? I do. I believe so, because it is from God, and all that God created is precious. No matter the circumstances of life. The most important thing is to take care of your family. The members of your family, and this is for the women, since we are more caring ... sorry gentlemen, caring for them the same way you would care for a flower or plant. Flowers and plants vary, as your care for them varies. There are some who need more attention than others, likewise with your family, your family members.

I challenge you on this day to fight, to fight for your FAMILY, but especially to take care of them, there is nothing more beautiful after Jesus, than your family.

And remember, service is very important, do your neighbor as you want them to do with you. "Matthew 7:12"
1 Corinthians 11:3, 11-12
3Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. 11In the Lord, however, woman is not independent of man, nor is man independent of woman. 12For as woman came from man, so also man is born of woman. But everything comes from God.

I want to share this card that my youngest daughter, Samantha, gave me last year for Mother's day. And today, I will dedicate it to you.

*** Mother ***
Ours is a family that smiles big, that Love bigger,

that does more than just get along ...

We are a family

that sticks together,

that stands strong,

that knows what really matters ...

All because of you.

***********************************************************************************

But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living.
But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.
" JOSHUA 24: 15 "
Take care and May the Lord continue to bless you and your Family ... Until next time!


Your sister and friend,
* Erika Gonzalez *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bienvenida

Ministerio Hijas de un Rey es un blog para Mujeres Cristianas. Enfocando en compartiendo las experiencias de la vida para edificar a otras a traves de la Palabra de Dios, fortaleciendo nuestra Fe y ayudarnos a tener una relación más cercana con Jesús, Nuestro Rey.



Welcome

Daughters of a King Ministry is a blog for Christian Women. Focusing on sharing life's experiences and edify others through the Word of God, strengthening our Faith and help us have a closer relationship with Jesus, our King.