Friday, June 24, 2011

FAITH IN GOD'S HEALING


Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:32

Glory to the living one!

An experience with God through my walk with Him, is the power in his word and I’m able to do all that I am willing to believe I can do.

We know that the word tells us in Hebrews 11:1 "That faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.” Then why do we walk sick no believing that God can heal us? If we are to see things not as though they were, that means all things including our health.

It is the experience I had with God. I came to the ways of the Lord suffering from migraine caused by a sensitive nose to any chemical odor. My mother (a woman of faith) prayed for me and prophesied that God would heal me. I confess with my mouth that I had faith and at the same time said there was no cure for the migraine.

Obviously, I believed in God but not in his word. If the word says that He took our illnesses to the cross of Calvary why do we doubt? I always look back and mention the prayer service invitation my childhood friend Elia (God bless her) made me when we met after a long time. That moment impacted my life because since I went in, I felt God in a very special way. She believed that God could heal me and glory be to God because this is where I am today (Church of God Center of Life) and through prayer and faith, I have received healing and peace of God that surpasses all understanding.

I have given my life to God willing to love and follow Him no matter the illness or the tests that come into my life because I trust that he never arrives late and everything that He allows us to face is a process for Him to be gloried.

Thanks my God!

I remember the first prayer that the First Lady of the church did for me when I walked in the door of the church; I said that For God, there was nothing impossible. Those words impacted me because I knew that God revealed the doubt in my heart. There is nothing hidden from God. We confess faith and we believe that there is nothing impossible for Him, but at times the test is sometimes without us realizing it, we put our eyes on the circumstances and we are blinded to the promises of God. I continued going to the altar for prayer at every opportunity believing that God could do it, but when the pain would come, without me realizing it, I would doubt what God wanted to do. I thought that it was a cross that I had to carry always counting on the peace of God and never stopped asking for prayer, that which indicated if there was faith in my heart, but we know that the enemy is always ready to steal everything God has for his children.

He wants us to think God's will that we are under certain conditions. Lie of the enemy. God only wants the best for his children. Do not allow the enemy to sow that lie in our hearts!

We have promises of God that nothing is impossible for the one that believes! Migraines hit me one after the other and because of what caused the attacks had many negative encounters in the family, at work and fear entered my heart for a moment I thought I could not continue and I thought I had to stay at home because of my sensitive nose. I kept asking God for strength, thanks to all who kept me in your prayers. I often would fret and when they offered me the privilege of serving in the congregation I would be afraid to make contact with what triggered the migraines.

Going through all this and with much difficultly in my work I began to cry out to God for a miracle. I needed an emergent miracle. My faith was growing more and more by hearing the word.

I think everything is a process and that everything is in God's timing. I will wait on Him. Isaiah 40:31 I started to feel the peace of God in a very special way and a faith that I was receive what I asked for. On one occasion I was going to excuse myself and not serve in the congregation due to fear of the migraines and when meditating at home a voice came into my heart that said if you confess faith why do you doubt? If you confess peace why do you fret? If you confess that you can do all things through Christ who strengthens me that why do you fear?

It was like an awakening where I can see that the enemy dulls our sight using the sickness to paralyze the purposes of God in our lives. All that we confess with Christ, peace, joy, faith, he (the enemy) tries to steal but in the powerful name of Jesus take the strength and authority that God gives us and say enough is enough with the sickness. I do not accept the lies of the enemy against the children of God; I bind to the promises of God and believe at all times no matter what the circumstances. Remember that God is not the son of man to lie or regret. He bore our sickness at the cross of Calvary. In the all-powerful name of Jesus, let us take the authority He has given us and the strength that we have in Him and declare that we are free of all sicknesses and all that the enemy tries to use to paralyze the purposes of God in our lives.


The following Sunday the First Lady of our church came to me with the authority of God and declared healing over me and it was confirmed that God will give me my miracle. Glory be to God. God is capable to do everything that we believe He can do. No matter the circumstances. If we keep our eyes on Jesus Christ, believing in his promises, not doubting and continue walking with Him we will receive our miracle. I declare myself healthy in the powerful name of Jesus and send word of healing to anyone who waits to receive a healing touch from God. I advise you to take the sword of faith and authority would advice to take the shield of faith and the authority God has given to the church and declare healing! God is our ultimate physician and the God of miracles. He is the same yesterday, today and always and above all we will serve Him. He gave us the authority and power to walk over the waters. God is never late and He always arrives on time. Everything is a process for Him to be glorified and the word of God makes us free when we confess them, we believe and live them. There is nothing absolutely nothing impossible for God! But we must believe and not permit the doubt of what God wants to do for us come into our hearts.

Prayer
Almighty powerful God, Thanks for your great love and mercy that renew every morning. Thank you because we know that a broken and contrite heart you never depreciate. Forgive us when the circumstances lead us to doubt in your promises. We know that in you we are more than conquerors and that everything we ask of you believing, you will do so because you are God of promise, miraculous and wonderful. I pray every day that you increase our faith and strengthen our steps so that nothing will deviate from the purposes that you have with each of your children and ask God that all are sick can see your miraculous hand and receive healing. I love and adore you God.

May God bless you,
Your sister and friend, Zayda Casiano

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bienvenida

Ministerio Hijas de un Rey es un blog para Mujeres Cristianas. Enfocando en compartiendo las experiencias de la vida para edificar a otras a traves de la Palabra de Dios, fortaleciendo nuestra Fe y ayudarnos a tener una relación más cercana con Jesús, Nuestro Rey.



Welcome

Daughters of a King Ministry is a blog for Christian Women. Focusing on sharing life's experiences and edify others through the Word of God, strengthening our Faith and help us have a closer relationship with Jesus, our King.