Monday, June 6, 2011

6/06/2011 - SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY!/¡ESCRITURA DEL DÍA!


"6 Praise be to the LORD, for he has heard my cry for mercy. 7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him." Psalm 28:6-7

I chose this scripture because I continually praise the Lord no matter the circumstance. When I'm happy, I praise the Lord. When I have the migraine episodes, I praise the Lord. When I'm going through a circumstance, I continue to praise the Lord.

I know HE hears my cries and in His perfect timing, He responds to my cries.

When I am in need of strength, I praise the Lord!

During my praise to the Lord, my heart jumps for joy!

If you are going through a circumstance with your spouse, children, finances, health, etc...put into practice what this scripture is saying today....Praise the Lord and your heart will jump for joy and you will be able to sing a new song of praise to our Lord!

********************************************

"6 Bendito sea Jehová, Que oyó la voz de mis ruegos. 7 Jehová es mi fortaleza y mi escudo; En él confió mi corazón, y fui ayudado, Por lo que se gozó mi corazón, Y con mi cántico le alabaré." Salmos 28:6-7 

Elegí esta escritura porque yo continuamente alabo al Señor no importando las circunstancias. Cuando estoy feliz, Yo alabo al Señor. Cuando tengo los episodios de migraña, alabo al Señor. Cuando estoy pasando por una circunstancia, sigo alabando al Señor.

Sé que El escucha mi ruegos y en Su tiempo perfecto, responde a mis ruegos.

Cuando estoy en la necesidad de fuerza, alabo al Señor!

Durante mi alabanza al Señor, mi corazón comienza a saltar con alegría!

Si estas pasando por una circunstancia con su cónyuge, hijos, finanzas, salud, etc .. pone en práctica lo que esta escritura está diciendo hoy... alaba al Señor y podrás ver tu corazón saltar con alegría y puede cantar un cantico nuevo de alabanza a nuestro Señor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bienvenida

Ministerio Hijas de un Rey es un blog para Mujeres Cristianas. Enfocando en compartiendo las experiencias de la vida para edificar a otras a traves de la Palabra de Dios, fortaleciendo nuestra Fe y ayudarnos a tener una relación más cercana con Jesús, Nuestro Rey.



Welcome

Daughters of a King Ministry is a blog for Christian Women. Focusing on sharing life's experiences and edify others through the Word of God, strengthening our Faith and help us have a closer relationship with Jesus, our King.