Wednesday, April 27, 2011

4/27/2011 - SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY!/¡ESCRITURA DEL DÍA!


"23 In that day you will no longer ask me anything. Very truly I tell you, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. 24 Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete." John 16:23-24
********************************************
"23 En aquel día no me preguntaréis nada. De cierto, de cierto os digo, que todo cuanto pidiereis al Padre en mi nombre, os lo dará. 24 Hasta ahora nada habéis pedido en mi nombre; pedid, y recibiréis, para que vuestro gozo sea cumplido.: Juan 16:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bienvenida

Ministerio Hijas de un Rey es un blog para Mujeres Cristianas. Enfocando en compartiendo las experiencias de la vida para edificar a otras a traves de la Palabra de Dios, fortaleciendo nuestra Fe y ayudarnos a tener una relación más cercana con Jesús, Nuestro Rey.



Welcome

Daughters of a King Ministry is a blog for Christian Women. Focusing on sharing life's experiences and edify others through the Word of God, strengthening our Faith and help us have a closer relationship with Jesus, our King.