Friday, March 25, 2011

SOW YOUR SEEDS…AND REAP THE HARVEST OF BLESSINGS! ~PART 4~


What beautiful privilege the Lord grants us to share together, but at a distance a few thoughts about the Word of God, the Bible and his application for our lives …

Under the series titled:
SOW YOUR SEEDS…AND REAP THE HARVEST OF BLESSINGS!

We will share together; a couple of verses that I hope will be of great inspiration for you as they have been for me.

The assigned verse was 1 Corinthians 15:36 (King James Version): “Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:”

The New International Version translates 1 Corinthians 15:36 (New International Version): “How foolish! What you sow does not come to life unless it dies.”

When I read it, immediately came to mind the beautiful passage in Chapter 12 of the Gospel of John which says:

Some Greeks seek Jesus

20Now there were some Greeks among those who went up to worship at the Feast.

21They came to Philip, who was from Bethsaida in Galilee, with a request. "Sir," they said, "we would like to see Jesus."

22Philip went to tell Andrew; Andrew and Philip in turn told Jesus.

23Jesus replied, "The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified.

24I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds.

25The man who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.

26Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.

I want you to think of five aspects of this passage that I believe are extremely valid for this time of our lives:

1. “…unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed.”

Lord Jesus says: "The time has come for the Son of Man to be glorified" and then everyone would think ... tremendously, now he is going to be the King of the Jews, finally going to take the place of power and authority that he deserves, etc., etc... But for HIM it was meaning something else and mentions the figure of the grain of wheat.

It talks about three actions here for a simple grain of wheat:

-Fall: someone has to drop it into the ground for something to happen. Reading these passages and the Parable of the Sower, I thought about the importance of preparing the ground where finally it will be planted.

- Die: you have to stop being a simple grain of what in order to become a wheat plant that feeds several people …

-Left alone: to be a plant, you have to do it alone.

Are you willing to let yourself “fall” from the position you are in to be useful in God’s hands?

Are you willing to let die your dreams and desires, to assume and implement the dreams God has in you?

Are you willing to be left alone, paying the price when society pushes you to do what is contrary to the will of God?

2. “…But if it dies, it produces many seeds.”

If you are willing, the miraculous and supernatural happens in my life and in your life, and when it ‘seems’ that we die, it is when we start living in a greater dimension and bigger than we ever imagined.

Matthew 13:23 tells us: “But the one who received the seed that fell on good soil is the man who hears the word and understands it. He produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown."

God knows you, what you are, what you have, what you can and what you cannot, so when you surrender yourself to HIM, HE will multiply it fully and fulfilled the Word when He says: “I will bless you and be a blessing.”

If we are not willing to ‘die’, then we are only just a grain of wheat, and a single grain of wheat is not good for much, right?

“Lord, on this day I give up what is preventing me to live life to the fullest that You have planned for me. And I ask you for wisdom to fully surrender completely to you and can get to produce fruit, and that the fruit should remain. In the Name of Jesus, AMEN.”

3. “The man who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. Whoever serves me must follow me…”

There is a price to pay, has a cost but as the Lord says: "Your burden is light." Do not be afraid to lose control, do not fear what the consequence ... whenever you want to be with Jesus, He never, never, never will leave you embarrassed.

Reading this sentence, I was thinking how clear is the Bible, right? Whoever serves me or want to serve me ... do not do things just to do them, DO NOT ... but simply and first of all: FOLLOW JESUS! To be with HIM! Know what you want and what you expect! Have fellowship with Him! And then, just then ... start to serve!

4. My Father will honor the one who serves me.

There is a reward for your service; there is pay for your work. Our Heavenly Father will not stop giving you your reward.

The Lord said that not even a glass of water you give to someone will go unrewarded.

Do not worry if people do not value or appreciate what you are doing for God. Make sure your service is done with the right attitude and therefore, your Heavenly Father is the one who will tell you:

“Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!”

5. "Sir,"… "We would like to see Jesus."

It was what the Greeks said, but today we have one of the greatest privileges ... we are daughters of our Heavenly Father, we are daughters of God and the work and sacrifice of Christ DYING on the Cross of Calvary, we have free entry and access to our Heavenly Father. The Lord Jesus is with you all the time, interceding for us and the Holy Spirit teaches us all things.

Let’s pray:
Heavenly Father, on this day we come before your throne in the Name of the Lord Jesus. I ask you to show me what I have to ‘die’, what relationship, what habit…I ask that your Holy Spirit show me and help me leave it. I ask you to teach me to prepare the ground for planting the seed. I ask you to send your rain of blessing, the early and late one…I ask you to help me not to be negligent with what you have entrusted to me. Heavenly Father, You’re the one who gives the growth. I give you my life, my faults, my time, to You, ‘die’ what is “me” so YOU ARE FORMED IN ME!!! I thank you because I know what you are going to do in me will be surprising!!! And then my heart will rejoice and no one will take away that joy. Thanks for being my Heavenly Father and because you love me. In the Name of Jesus. Amen.”

Alejandra Rausch-Zangaro

Ministerio Internacional "Mamas que Oran"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bienvenida

Ministerio Hijas de un Rey es un blog para Mujeres Cristianas. Enfocando en compartiendo las experiencias de la vida para edificar a otras a traves de la Palabra de Dios, fortaleciendo nuestra Fe y ayudarnos a tener una relación más cercana con Jesús, Nuestro Rey.



Welcome

Daughters of a King Ministry is a blog for Christian Women. Focusing on sharing life's experiences and edify others through the Word of God, strengthening our Faith and help us have a closer relationship with Jesus, our King.