Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Broom and The Holy Spirit

This blog was originally posted during the spring season...we would like to report this one to remind us of not only being blessed but also blessing others.

Blessing your home

"6 I will make you very fruitful; I will make nations of you, and kings will come from you. 7 I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you." Genesis 17: 6 & 7

Greetings and blessings my dearest sisters and friends!

You may wonder what is this "The broom and the Holy Spirit? Well let me tell you. We know that in the Bible, there are many examples of prophetic events, for example, the rod of Moses, the mantle of Elijah ... etc. and in this case, the broom represents cleanliness, purity and blessings. How? It's that simple.

On sunny days, I love to clean the front, back and around my home. When I'm sweeping the area, it gives me a feeling of cleanliness, not only for me, but also spiritually. I wonder if this happens to you too! What I do while sweeping is talk to God and ask the Holy Spirit to clean the atmosphere, as I'm cleaning the floor or the house, I ask Him to clean the environment, the air and all the impurities or anything that wants to come against my house (family) it has to go because it has no part or place in my home.

Believe me ... it feels really good ... I recommend for you to try this, only if you do it believing it with all your heart. When you do, you will notice a different atmosphere of joy, positivity and purity ... Believing in God and His Holy Spirit!

In Genesis, we find God’s promises that He gave Abram not only for him but also for us, his descendants. In Genesis 12:2 God makes an unconditional promise of blessing through the seed of Abraham. 2 And make of thee a great nation and I will bless thee, and make thy name, and will be a blessing. 3 I will bless those who bless thee, and curse them that curse thee, and be blessed through you all the families of the earth. "

What do I want to make you see with these verses? "BLESSING" with the broom while cleaning and sweeping, you are blessing your home. Bless not only your home but also your city. I do not know about you but, I don’t want to be the only one blessed but I also want to be a blessing to others.

Spring arrived and summer is about to enter, so grab your broom and begin to bless and be more than blessed!

~Blessings and until next time~
Your sister and friend
Erika Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bienvenida

Ministerio Hijas de un Rey es un blog para Mujeres Cristianas. Enfocando en compartiendo las experiencias de la vida para edificar a otras a traves de la Palabra de Dios, fortaleciendo nuestra Fe y ayudarnos a tener una relación más cercana con Jesús, Nuestro Rey.



Welcome

Daughters of a King Ministry is a blog for Christian Women. Focusing on sharing life's experiences and edify others through the Word of God, strengthening our Faith and help us have a closer relationship with Jesus, our King.